No one likes to fundraise. We know. However, in order to continue to sustain, and further develop top-level programming WITHOUT raising fees, fundraising is a necessity.
With this said, we are very excited about the fundraising campaign we’re launching this year!
Why? Well, because rather than asking our players and their families to peddle relatively useless items like cookie dough, candy bars, or pretzel rods, we are thrilled for them to be able to offer TRUE VALUE to extended family, friends, and other donors through access to the nation’s most powerful discount network.
Activiate Your Card Online
I) Go to website www.fundraiseright.com
II) Click the Card Activation/Log In (in the Main Menu) or Banners
III) Enter your Group ID and PIN
Get The Free Mobile App For Your Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
I) Go to Apple App Store or Google Play
II) Search for and Download the free My Deals App
III) Enter your Group ID and Member PIN
Fundraiser Dates: November 18th-December 18th
Activate By: 12/31/13
|Top Individual Sales
||Top Team Sales
Good Through: 12/30/14
Group ID: 100923
PIN: Unique for each card
Tweet your progress to @mtedoc
Top Individual Sales Prizes
- Ipad Air- Top Seller
- Ipad Mini- Second Place
- $100 Visa Gift Card- Third Place
- $100 Eurosport Gift Card- Fourth Place
- $50 Visa Gift Card- Fifth-Seventh Place
- $50 Eurosport Gift Card- Eigth Place
- Use of the Hi-Pod Video Taping System for 1 game
- Juniors Team 150 cards
- Elite Team 200 cards
- Use of Vidswap to upload and break down 1 game with the Hi-Pod Video Taping
- Juniors Team 200 cards
- Elite Team 250 cards
- The Team that sells the most will get a MTA Nike Subzero Winter Jacket for each player, 1 coach, and 1 manager on the team!
What Are We Fundraising For?
- Special Club Guest Speaker!
- Club Vidswap Account
- Training Equipment
- Training Dummy’s
- Speed ladders
- Other equipment determined by Directors and Coaches
- Coaches Education
- Skill Tags® Development Program (U6 - U10)
- Offset Travel Costs
- Dome Time
About the National Savings Network
- 300,000+ discount offers (in-store and online)
- 500+ national brand partnerships
- 150,000+ mobile offers and our My Deals app for GPS deals on the go
- Premium savings of up to 50% on dining, shopping, hotels, and more - good for one year
- Both local AND national deals
- Multiple use discounts good for an entire year
- Real savings on millions of useful products and services
Browse the Network Here!
- Click the link and you’ll be able to browse the entire discount network and get a feel for the offers.
- The group number in the first box should be pre-populated. If it is not, enter the group number 100923. The password is guest.
- You can browse local offers by zip code, or click the "National Brands" tab at the top to see national offers.
MTA is very excited to announce that, because of this fundraiser, MTA members, coaches and families will be able to have a very special guest speaker in Amos Magee talk to the club. Amos will speak to all of the club members and their families about his journey from playing youth soccer in Minnesota through currently coaching with the Portland Timbers in the MLS Playoffs.
MTA Coaching Clinic
As part of the event, Amos will run a coaching clinic for MTA Coaches where he will focus on the ideas that have made the Portland Timbers the best team to watch in the MLS.
The exact date and times will be announced soon.
From the Portland Timbers website: www.portlandtimbers.com
Amos Magee joined the Portland coaching staff for the Timbers’ inaugural Major League Soccer season in 2011. He was an assistant coach for two seasons with Portland’s second-division club from 2009-10.
With the Timbers, Magee helped coach the team to back-to-back playoff appearances, win the 2009 USL First Division regular-season championship and assemble a league-record, 24-game unbeaten streak in 2009. Following a 13-year playing career, he joined the coaching ranks as a player/assistant coach in 2004 with the Minnesota Thunder of United Soccer Leagues. Magee served as the Thunder head coach from 2006-08 and also coached with the U.S. Maccabi Men’s Open Team prior to joining the Timbers. In 2007, he led the U.S. Maccabi Men’s Open Team to a gold-medal performance at the Maccabi Pan-American Games in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
A native of St. Paul, Minn., Magee spent most of his 13-year playing career with the Minnesota Thunder (1991-2004), but also played parts of three seasons in MLS with the Tampa Bay Mutiny (2000-01) and Chicago Fire (2001-02). A forward, he recorded 64 goals and 39 assists for the Thunder, becoming the club’s all-time career scoring leader. Magee led the Thunder to six finals appearances and the USL First Division title in 1999; he was named the MVP of the finals with a pair of assists in the championship match. He was a two-time all-league selection, including a USL First Division All-League first-team nod in 1998. For his accomplishments as a player, he was inducted into the USL Hall of Fame in 2008 and is a member of the Minnesota Thunder Hall of Fame Class of 2005.
He had a standout collegiate career at Wesleyan University (Conn.) and finished as the school’s all-time leading scorer. Magee was inducted into the Wesleyan University Athletics Hall of Fame in 2008.
Magee holds a USSF ‘A’ coaching license.