Join Training HAUS the weekend after Thanksgiving, when we will go through everything from top-end speed work to quickness and agility as it pertains to the soccer athlete. It will be a day of learning technique and “in-game” strategies, all while working hard to build on your current best.
Open to boys & girls from all clubs
||Saturday, November 28, 2020. CANCELLED
||11:00am-12:30pm for 2007, 2006 & 2005 birth years. (U14-U16)
12:45pm-2:15pm for 2004, 2003 & 2002 birth years (U17-U19)
||Academy of Holy Angels – South Turf field (dome)
6600 Nicollet Ave S, Richfield MN 55423
||MTA Players: $25
Other clubs: $30
||soccer cleats, mask
||personal water bottle & hand sanitizer
Training HAUS, an elite athletic performance and recovery facility, is unparalleled in the Twin Cities. Utilizing innovative, science-based methods, our industry-leading team of experts—strength coaches, sports dietitians, physical therapists, athletic trainers, biomechanists, sports chiropractors, massage therapists, sports acupuncturist, and sports psychologists—work together to form a personalized approach for the athlete.
Collectively, we establish a foundation for athletic performance that promises to challenge, inspire, and produce real results.
Our 5-star difference:
- Athlete: At the HAUS, the athlete is at the center of everything we do.
- Team: The HAUS team is composed of like-minded professionals who collaboratively design programs that are in the best interest of our athletes.
- Performance: We objectively test, measure, train, and retest to achieve optimal performance at the HAUS.
- Science: The HAUS utilizes science-driven methods and develops industry-leading programs that are outcome-based, results-focused, and centered on personal achievement.
- Recovery: At the HAUS, recovery is critical to fitness and performance. Proper recovery following intense competition or training allows for consistency in performance and injury prevention.